What is Reiki?
Reiki is a natural healing system which works on every level : physical, emotional and mental. It was developed in Japan in the early 20th Century by Mikao Usui. The word Reiki can be loosely translated as Universal Life Energy. It is safe and gentle. Reiki does not take the place of conventional medical treatment but can work alongside it to complement it.
Reiki is great for:
- Balancing the whole body
- Helping to relieve headaches
- Stress-related issues and relaxation
- Contributing to pain relief
- Improving disrupted sleep patterns
- Boosting the immune system
- Re-vitalising and maintaining good energy levels
- Promoting the natural healing process your body needs
- Hormonal issues
What happens during a treatment?
A full treatment will take about an hour. It will usually take place whilst you are lying down comfortably. You will be fully clothed. The practitioner places her hands on your face, head and body in a sequence of non-intrusive, traditional positions. No massage takes place. You may experience sensations of warmth, coolness, mild tingling or nothing at all. Most people feel a deep sense of calm, relaxation and well-being, or may feel energised depending on the individual’s needs.
For More Information or to Book Your Appointment – 07583 540 376